Personal Information of Third Parties
Legally Permitted or Required Purposes
How We Use and Share Your Personal Information
• Processing and updating your membership information, including personal information you provide, credit card information or other electronic payment processing;
• Processing your billing information, which may be contracted to our third party payment processing vendor;
• Contacting you regarding services you have engaged in or with, including personal training or collection efforts;
• Providing you with information regarding club locations nearest to you or certain information regarding your club;
• Conducting marketing and research through direct surveys to you and/or through our or our franchisees’ communication with you, which you consent to upon registration or sign-up;
• Providing you with information you have requested from us, our franchisees or trainers you have engaged with;
• Developing and displaying content and advertising tailored to your interests and preferences;
• Processing your franchise application and contacting you regarding franchise opportunities;
• Conducting contests and sweepstakes which you participate in;
• Sending you electronic communications you have requested, such as text messages, push notifications, notifications through our App or through your mobile device;
• Providing you with updates and content based on your geo-location information you have provided to us;
• Providing assistance with your fitness goals, such as encouragement on workouts, training schedules, recommended dietary changes, and other information to help you reach your fitness goals; and
• Contact you regarding updates to the Site, App, or provide administrative notices to you.
We strive to offer you an integrated, comprehensive way to manage your lifestyle, fitness goals and activity. In order to operate the Sites and App as one seamless experience, however, we must share your personal information with our parent company, subsidiaries, and affiliates to provide you with the integrated services offered through the Sites and App. We may also share such information with our franchisees, or other business partners with which we collaborate or work to provide specific services to you or from which you have requested to be informed of the products or services they offer which would be of interest to you. We may provide your personal information to third-party service providers or vendors for purposes of, including without limitation, initiating direct marketing programs on our behalf which you have consented to participate in, data tracking, maintenance or development of our Site or App, development of online products and services, customer service or new product development, or other contracted promotional opportunities provided to you with your consent. We, as well as our franchisees, vendors, or other business partners may use this information for marketing and solicitation purposes to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Your fitness club visit data (for all Anytime Fitness® clubs that you visit), App data, and personal information may be made available to those clubs’ franchisees, management and employees, or other contracted service providers with which you have engaged to provide services to you. Each of those parties is obligated to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information, and is permitted to access and use your personal information solely for the purpose of providing or enhancing services you use through the Anytime Fitness® club system or App. Additionally, you may choose to share personal information from the Sites or App with personal trainers or other Anytime Fitness® members to assist you in evaluating your activities and goals.
We may share aggregate information with vendors, potential advertisers, business partners, or other third parties. Aggregate information does not include personal information.
Except as described in this section, we will not give or sell your personal information to any other party for its use in marketing or solicitation.
We may disclose personal information in any of the following circumstances: (1) in response to a subpoena, search warrant, court order, or other legal process or request, or as may otherwise be required by applicable law or regulation; (2) to protect and defend our rights or property or those of its franchisees, suppliers, related entities, affiliates, business partners, or others; or (3) as we, in our sole discretion, believe is appropriate under exigent circumstances in response to a perceived threat to the personal safety, property, or rights of any other person or organization.
In addition, since member information on our Sites and in our App is a business asset, in the event we are reorganized or sold to or merged with another company, we may sell, assign, or transfer your personal information to a purchaser of all or substantially all of our business assets, or to an affiliate, as applicable.
Access or Correction of your Personal Information
We reserve the right to limit or deny your request for access to or correction of personal information if and to the extent, for any reason, we are required or permitted to do so by applicable law.
How to Contact Us
Anytime Fitness, LLC
Attention: Chief Privacy Officer
111 Weir Drive, Woodbury
Minnesota, 55125 U.S.A.
Asia Fitness Limited
Attention: Master Franchisee
Richmond Commercial Building
109 Argyle Street
Mong Kok, KLN, Hong Kong